THE LIFE CYCLE OF A FACIAL
Blair Med Spa offers a wide variety of facials for all your skin needs. Our professionally trained estheticians will do a complete complementary skin analysis to evaluate and discuss the best course of action for your skin. We Have a wide variety of facials to choose from. We also have facial memberships avaliable on a monthly basis to keep your skin hydrated & healthy.
Facials work in many different ways, a good invigorating facial consist of a deep massage to help promote collagen production which is a main factor of the skin to help with premature aging , sagging , wrinkles & crows feet. Facials are good to get once a month depending on if you have a specific skin issue that you are trying to correct. Such as acne, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, sun spots and age spots.
The reasoning behind getting monthly facials is that the outermost layer of your visible skin, will renew itself every 28 days. During this process your skin cells are being replicated from the old cells to new skin cells. To reveal fresh new skin.
1) Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and are healing to the soul. The power of touch, massage, proper technique, and professional products can heal.
2) Increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal skin cells.
3) Decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aids in detoxification.
4) A good facial can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging.
5) A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. This is what a facial can do for the skin/pores. Even non-acne skin can use a good deep cleanse. Extractions/cleaning out the pores can help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation, as well as can help to change the pore’s size. Often times left unchecked, pores can start to stretch and widen with the accumulation of oil and debris.
6) Facials provide deep exfoliation than you cannot achieve at home. Exfoliation smoothes skin, allows for great penetration of products unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone to just name a few benefits.
7) A trained esthetician to counsel you on the proper products you should be using at home. This alone is worth the investment as the skincare industry can be a difficult area to navigate.
8) Can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly. Again a gentle reminder- sunscreen is still a necessity no matter how great the facial is
9) slows the aging process. facials allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage, and the penetration of nutrients and antioxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging. We will all age, but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm, and hydrated skin.
10) Facials are not a miracle in an hour but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.