What is DermaPlanning?
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells and unwanted vellus hair also known as peach fuzz in order to reveal a smoother, brighter. It is a quick procedure that leaves your face polished, smooth and radiant without the potential for redness and swelling that can sometimes accompany other medical grade facial treatments.
First, we cleanse and thoroughly dry your skin. Next pull an area of your skin taut with one hand, and hold a sterile 10 gauge blade at a 45 degree angle in the other hand and use short, swift strokes to scrape off dead skin cells and peach fuzz.
Benefits of DermaPlanning:
- Increases absorption of topical products
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Primes the skin for Chemical Peels and other facial procedures
- Creates healthier, more radiant appearance
- Gets rid of unwanted vellus hair
- Exfoliates the skin for more radiant and glowing skin.
There are no side effects and zero downtime. After the treatment, your skin will be highly sensitive to sun exposure and may already look very pink, so be sure to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to reduce the risk of hyper pigmentation.
You’ll immediately look more radiant with a more even skin tone and texture. All of your peach fuzz will be gone, which is why first-timers say their skin has never felt so soft before.