Blair Body Glow Salt Scrub
Get soft glowing skin with our customized Salt body Glow scrubs designed for your body specifically back , arms and hands & legs. Body scrubs can help Gently massaging salts on skin buffs away the top layer of dead skin, leaving a polished appearance that feels silky smooth.Dead Sea Salts blended with ultra-hydrating oils and pure essential oils creates and intense exfoliation for the entire body. Re-energize with the upliftingA Salt Glow helps draw the toxins from the body and increases skin blood circulation, promoting the growth of new skin cells.
Benefit #1 – Skin Glow One of the biggest benefits to body scrubs, particularly the salt scrub, is the glow that your skin is left with. There are different grades of salt, and sea salt is the best option for a salt glow. The results for your body will depend on the type and grade of salt you or your spa technician uses.
Benefit #2 – Exfoliating It might seem like an obvious benefit to mention, but body scrubs are a great way to exfoliate dead skin cells. This paves the way for fresh new cells to regenerate and leaves you looking and feeling fabulous. Planning a body scrub for exfoliating benefits is best in the fall and spring, right before you start to tan and when your tan starts to fade. Of course, exfoliating is great any time. If you have sensitive skin, it’s best to stick with sugar or herbal body scrubs. Otherwise, salt scrubs are great for exfoliation.
Benefit #3 – Increasing Flow When you get a body scrub or give one to yourself, you are encouraging the natural flow of circulation and bodily fluids within. For a radiant glow. Salt has natural relaxing and soothing properties has been shown to be therapeutic for muscle pain due to its high magnesium content. it also helps circulation and exfoliates your skin, removing impurities and dead cells.
Benefit #4 – Improve Cellulite and Aging There are some claims that f body scrubs can actually improve the look of aging and dimpled skin from cellulite. There is no miracle cure, but it certainly won’t hurt to try a body scrub that is enhanced with antioxidants.
Benefit #5 – Relaxation Treating yourself to a body scrub, especially when combined with a facial, is just plain relaxing. Having a body scrub done at Blair Med Spa allows you to incur the benefit without the mess or stress. Lavender is a great choice because of its known relaxing qualities. Ask about our Lavender Salt Scrub.
Blair Body Clay & Seaweed Detox
At Blair Med Spa we are firm believers in deep detoxing , ridding the body of toxins and stress come try our Seaweed and Clay detox .The most effective treatment for smoothing, stimulating, and detoxifying skin and body, Clay Seaweed mask contains rich concentrations of minerals and vitamins from the ocean’s depths. It contains five different varieties of algae . This potent mix submerges the body in pure marine actives to stimulate, firm and moisturize. While helping achieve a state of deep relaxation, this intricate complex of ingredients works to promote decongestion and waste elimination for better skin appearance and smoothness, protect and regulate cellular moisture exchanges, rebalance and restore proper hydration, and prevent future skin damage by fighting free radicals. Seaweed stimulates and improves blood and lymph circulation. The benefits of seaweed to the skin include re-balancing, nourishing, hydrating, cell regenerating, detoxifying, purifying, oxygenating, and re-mineralizing. More benefits of Seaweed are listed below.
- Treats Acne: Anti-inflammatory properties packed in seaweed face mask will positively affect on acne blemishes. Experts say that inflammation is main cause of acne, along with it dead cells and excess sebum adds up to infection. Anti-inflammatory agents reduce inflammation and exfoliating properties this body mask will cleanse dead cells and dirt from the skin.
- Anti-aging: Ascorbic acid and selenium residing in seaweed postpones aging wrinkles and acts as an anti-aging agent.
- Increase Skin Metabolism: Seaweed is rich in Iodine, which boost functioning of thyroid glands. This in turn produces metabolism in blood stream that rejuvenates the skin.
- Skin Moisturizer: Seaweed consists of natural cleansing and hydrating properties, which treats dry and itchy skin.
- Treats Rosacea: B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6 and B-12 in seaweed face mask reduce the symptoms of rosacea.
- Reduce Dermatitis: With hydrating and healing properties in seaweed, you can use this mask to reduce eczema flare-ups.
- Vitamins, amino acids and minerals in seaweed facial are suitable for all skin types